- 2 slices Marbled Rye Bread
- 2 tbsp. Butter or Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. Thousand Island Dressing
- 4 slices Corned Beef, thin
- 2 slices Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 c. Whiskey Dill Kraut
- Butter one side of each slice of marbled rye bread and place butter-side down on a skillet preheated over medium-high heat.
- Add ingredients in the following order: 1 slice swiss cheese, 2 slices corned beef, 2 tbsp of Thousand Island Dressing, 2 slices corned beef, Whiskey Dill Kraut, and Swiss cheese. Crown the sandwich with the remaining slice of rye, buttered side up.
- Heat sandwich for ~3 minutes on each side until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a plate, slice in half, and serve while still gooey. Napkins not optional.
Check out these other great recipes