- Start by seasoning your pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook chops until lightly browned. Remove from heat and let rest.
- Place pork chops and whiskey dill sauerkraut in a slow cooker on low for 6 hours or in a pressure cooker for 25 minutes on high.
- Pork chops are fully cooked when they have reached an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Serve pork chop, smothered with kraut, with your favorite sides like green beans, a house salad, or oven-roasted potatoes.
Check out these other great recipes