- 1 Cup Dilly Garlic Pickles, Chopped
- 2 Cups Carrots, Chopped
- 2 Cups Dilly Garlic Pickle Juice
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1-3/4 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 TSP Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Ground Pepper
- 1/4 TSP Cayenne Pepper
- Fresh Dill, For Garnish
- In a large pot combine, potatoes, carrots, broth, and butter. Bring the pot to a boil and cook until the potatoes are soft. Toss in your pickles and continue to boil.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sour cream, and water. Stir to create a paste. Mix the sour cream mixture into soup vigorously.
- Add pickle juice, Old Bay, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Cook for an additional 5 minutes then remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh dill, serve and enjoy!
We recommend storing this dill-icious recipe in the fridge a maximum of 3 days.
Check out these other great recipes